The 100 hour Count Me In Campaign, will be hosted primarily on social media and with the help of many “insiders” who are willing to text, post, email, and call friends and family to encourage participation. The 100 hours begins on Wednesday October 15, 2014, at 8 pm and ends on Sunday, October 19, 2014 at midnight.
You can help by:
- Making a gift and being counted (the campaign has a participation goal and together we can really make a difference).
- Posting and re-posting on social media, liking or shariring from the SOU Facebook page, or emailing the campaign link and challenging your friends and family to participate
- Taking a selfie and using #SOUCountMeIn
- Shoot a video and post saying SOU Count Me In! Tag your friends and challenge them to participate.
- Follow the action online at countmein.sou.edu and on the www.facebook.com/sou.edu
For more information contact Chava Florendo at email@example.com or call 541-552-6128.
An inspirational lead gift of a $100,000 has been made by Jed and Celia Meese. They hope their gift will inspire 500 people to make a gift, at any level, during our 100 hour campaign. The campaign will raise funds for The SOU Scholarship (Supporting Opportunities for Undergraduates).The SOU Scholarship will be awarded to students with high financial need, with preference given to those who are first in their families to attend college.
• SOU students have the talent and drive to invent the future. But they need our help.
• More than 60% of our Oregon students are first in their families to go to college
• 84% of our students require some form of financial aid
• In Oregon more than 60% of public university students graduate with debt in excess of $24,000.
Please join me!
500 donors in 100 hours
Together we can inspire.
Together we will change lives.
Together we are SOU!